Senior Account Executive
Storial.co is a digital storytelling platform company whose vision is to empower local storytellers and entertain audiences through stories. Since 2016, we’ve been building a platform that allows writers to publish their story, get direct feedback from readers and monetize per chapter. To date there are more than 130,000 chapters, 30,000 titles in 40 different genres that can be accessed by readers.
One of our missions in Storial is to collaborate with brands in many forms such as creating storytelling challenges, movies/webseries adaptation and book ghost writing services to individuals and corporate and many other unexplored potential collaborations.
Therefore, we are looking for Senior Account Executive whose responsibility is to:
• Build Storial’s advertising client base. Targets include brand managers, CMOs, creative, social and media agencies
• Conduct and manage the full sales cycle to offer our products to brands, OTT platforms, movie production house, individuals and other third parties that can be our potential clients
• Act as a consultative seller, working to understand brands’ marketing objectives, competitive landscape and how Storial can help achieve their goals
• Develop integrated brand campaigns, as well as scalable media campaigns, that clearly achieve brand objectives while staying true to the Storial brand and community
• Understand advertising marketplace dynamics and trends to continually build the knowledge base of opportunities as well as competitive offerings
• Stay up-to-date on digital advertising, social media, content marketing and native advertising to develop and continually innovate on our sales opportunities and sales products
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 3 years of successful digital advertising sales experience
• A proven track record in digital advertising sales and proven ability to reach and influence key partners to drive new business
• Deep understanding of branding / brand storytelling and marketing campaigns aimed at brand awareness and brand perception change, including native advertising, video, influencer marketing, etc.
• An ambitious, startup mindset with demonstrated ability to strategically build detailed sales and revenue generation plans, while also being able to roll-up your sleeves and execute tactically
• Data driven mindset with demonstrated experience using data to grow revenue
• Existing rolodex and relationships with top marketing decision makers at leading brands and top advertising and marketing agencies
• Exceptional communication, presentation, listening and negotiation skills
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent experience
• Passion for reading and/or writing, and being a Storial Users is definitely a bonus
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Career development; we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals
• Health benefits
• Generous parental leave top-up
• Choice of hardware, flexible hours
If you think you are the right person for the position, we encourage you to apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.